FERGUSON, Mo - As Ferguson grew more quiet, police arrested scores of people in cities around the United States who were protesting a Missouri grand jury's decision not to indict a white police officer for killing an unarmed black teenager. Full Article
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks rose on Wednesday boosted by tech shares, with the S&P 500 and Dow industrials closing at records, while the energy sector was once more the largest weight on the market as crude prices continued to flirt with multi-year lows.
- U.S. regulator orders national Takata driver-side air bag recall
- U.S. drone strike in Pakistan kills five suspected militants
- Bulgaria charges radical imam, six others with supporting Islamic State
- Exclusive: Poor and besieged, Myanmar's Rakhine join Rohingya exodus
- Same firm, new house: Mexico leader's conflict-of-interest storm grows
Over the past four years, Russia has lent billions of dollars and sold vast quantities of cheap gas to Dmitry Firtash, an influential Ukrainian businessman with interests in industry and media. Full Coverage
Amateur video shows fighting between the Syrian rebels and IS militants in Kobani, as rebel forces take the fight to government forces in other parts of Syria. Deborah Lutterbeck reports.