New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio sought to ease tensions with the police force on Monday, calling for a suspension of protests against the use of excessive force until after the funerals of two officers killed by a gunman over the weekend. Full Article
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks rose for a fourth straight session on Monday, with both the Dow and S&P 500 ending at records as large-cap technology shares gained and offset continued weakness in energy names.
- North Korea has Internet outage; hacking may be to blame: U.S. expert
- U.S. existing home sales hit six-month low, inventories low
- Raspy-voiced British soul singer Joe Cocker dies at 70
- Representative Grimm to plead guilty in tax fraud case: source
- Exclusive: American Apparel takeover offer far too low - source
An artist in rebel-held Donetsk uses shell fragments to create works of art, including a piece depicting Russian Imperial Crown, which he hopes to present to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Gavino Garay reports.