NEW YORK - U.S. stocks closed down on Wednesday for the second day in a row as investors stepped back after a recent rally ahead of jobs data due later in the week.
- U.S. Congress' backing of Netanyahu on Iran more show than substance
- Second Los Angeles hospital identifies 'superbug' infections
- Snowden says U.S. not offering fair trial if he returns
- Kerry says demanding Iran's 'capitulation' is no way to secure nuclear deal |
- Union backing elusive as Garcia seeks to unseat Chicago Mayor Emanuel
SYDNEY - A year after the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, an extraordinary amount of key data remains unknown, fueling conspiracy theories and heated online debate about one of aviation's biggest mysteries. Full Article | Factbox
U.S. and Iranian foreign ministers wrap up three days of talks over Iran's nuclear program, a day after Israeli PM Netanyahu said the deal being negotiated was a serious mistake. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).