FERGUSON, Mo - The streets of Ferguson were mostly quiet after two nights of racially charged unrest following a U.S. grand jury decision to clear a white policeman over the killing of an unarmed black teenager. Full Article
TOKYO - Asian stocks hit a one-month high on Thursday as investors bet that more central bank stimulus in China and Europe would shore up the global economy, while oil prices tumbled to a four-year low as hopes for output cuts by OPEC faded.
- Special Report: How China's shadowy agency is working to absorb Taiwan
- Young sister of North Korean leader takes senior party post: KCNA
- Exclusive - Japan eyes military aid to spur defense exports, build security ties: sources
- Congress can block use of fees for immigration overhaul: memo
- U.S. regulator orders national Takata driver-side air bag recall
Over the past four years, Russia has lent billions of dollars and sold vast quantities of cheap gas to Dmitry Firtash, an influential Ukrainian businessman with interests in industry and media. Full Coverage