WASHINGTON - President Obama said that the cyber attack by North Korea "caused a lot of damage" to Sony but that he believed the company made a mistake in canceling the release of "The Interview." Full Article | Video
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks extended their gains to a third session on Friday, giving the S&P 500 its best weekly performance in about two months as energy shares continued to rebound.
- Exclusive: GM develops contingency plans in case Takata recalls widen
- Fifteen U.S.-led air strikes target Islamic State militants: task force
- China arrests U.S. missionary near North Korea border
- Exclusive: Iran's support for Syria tested by oil price drop
- Iraqi Kurds claim more territory after breaking siege of Sinjar
President Obama says construction of the Keystone XL pipeline to transport crude oil from Canada to the U.S. Gulf Coast would only nominally benefit Americans. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).