KRAMATORSK/SLAVIANSK, Ukraine - Pro-Russian separatists hoisted the Russian flag on Ukrainian army vehicles in eastern Ukraine, mocking the Kiev government's attempt to reassert control. Full Article | Live Coverage
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's first-quarter revenue fell short of Wall Street targets and margins narrowed as the price of its ads continued to decline, pushing its shares sharply lower.
- Weak U.S. prices, not inflation, the threat now: Fed's Yellen |
- China's Xi purging corrupt officials to put own men in place: sources
- IBM revenue misses estimates as hardware sales fall
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls
- Wisconsin passes law to curb private custody transfers of children
SAO PAULO - With nearly three-quarters of voters saying they want change from their government, Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff looks vulnerable in her bid for re-election. But her two main rivals have big, potentially fatal flaws of their own. Full Article
SHANGHAI - BTC China, one of the country's leading digital currency exchanges, has installed China's first bitcoin ATM and launched an online app allowing individuals to buy and sell bitcoins using mobile phones, skirting local banking regulations. Full Article
April 16 - Two bags were detonated by a bomb squad after they were left on Boylston Street near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Vanessa Johnston reports.
Google looks to solar-powered drones; Americans watch (or sleep through) a lunar eclipse. Amy Tennery highlights coverage you might have missed. Full Article