FERGUSON, Mo - Some 2,000 National Guard troops dispatched to the St. Louis area helped police stave off a second night of rioting and arson, as sympathy protests spread to several U.S. cities. Full Article | Slideshow
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks ticked higher on Wednesday as the market's recent upward bias held ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday, even as a round of economic data came in below expectations.
- U.S. regulator orders national Takata driver-side air bag recall
- U.S. drone strike in Pakistan kills five suspected militants
- Bulgaria charges radical imam, six others with supporting Islamic State
- Cleveland to release video of police shooting of 12-year-old boy
- Russian troops giving 'backbone' to Ukraine rebels: NATO commander |
BRUSSELS - As EU governments consider blacklisting more Ukrainian separatists and potentially more Russians and companies over the crisis in Ukraine, anecdotal evidence and new EU data show the economic costs for Europe of pressuring the Kremlin. Full Article
UN in Sierra Leone says it will not meet its December 1 target for containing the virus as the number of cases rise in the country. Deborah Lutterbeck reports.