LONDON - Islamist militant Mohammed Emwazi, identified as 'Jihadi John', was a member of a network in contact with one of the men convicted of trying to bomb the British capital's underground railway in 2005, according to the government. Full Article
WASHINGTON - Most Americans don't know who runs the Federal Reserve, but they do believe that elected officials should stay out of its business, according to a Reuters-Ipsos poll.
- Asia stocks edge up on China rate cut, dollar index at 11-year high
- Hopes for peaceful Russian transition fade with Nemtsov: Kasparov
- North Korea, angered by drills, fires short-range missiles
- Exclusive: SEC plans to level playing field for newer ETF firms
- Near Fed majority backs June liftoff Yellen hasn't yet endorsed
JUPITER, Florida - As Jeb Bush leads possible Republican candidates in the 2016 race for the U.S. presidency, the mixed results of his economic policy as governor of Florida illustrate problems he could face in explaining his own record. Full Article