FERGUSON, Mo - As Ferguson grew more quiet, police arrested scores of people in cities around the United States who were protesting a Missouri grand jury's decision not to indict a white police officer for killing an unarmed black teenager. Full Article
WASHINGTON - Congress can block President Barack Obama from using federal immigration fees to issue permits for millions of undocumented immigrants to stay and work in the United States, according to a congressional research memo released on Wednesday.
- Asia shares ride on stimulus hopes
- Special Report: How China's shadowy agency is working to absorb Taiwan
- Young sister of North Korean leader takes senior party post: KCNA
- Exclusive - Japan eyes military aid to spur defense exports, build security ties: sources
- U.S. regulator orders national Takata driver-side air bag recall
Over the past four years, Russia has lent billions of dollars and sold vast quantities of cheap gas to Dmitry Firtash, an influential Ukrainian businessman with interests in industry and media. Full Coverage