MUGLA, Turkey - A Syrian refugee child drowns at sea, leaving behind a distraught father and a searing image. His story is emblematic of a migrant crisis that has spiraled out of control.
- Wall Street extended its gains on Thursday as data pointed to a strengthening U.S. economy and European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi hinted at additional stimulus measures.
- Shrinking U.S. trade gap shows economy's underlying strength
- Bush says he'd back Trump as Republican presidential candidate
- France says wing part found on Reunion island definitely from MH370
- Biden meets Jewish leaders in Florida to defend Iran deal
- Greek leftists put on brave face as poll shows conservatives pulling ahead
Robert Sillerman's electronic dance music roll-up SFX is in trouble just two years after its IPO. Breakingviews columnists discuss what went wrong and what might happen next.