FERGUSON, Mo. - Tensions eased in Ferguson after two nights of violence and looting sparked by racially charged anger over a grand jury's decision to clear a white police officer of criminal prosecution. Full Article
TOKYO - Oil prices, oil-related shares and oil-linked currencies all tumbled in Asia on Friday, in the wake of OPEC's decision to refrain from cutting output despite a huge oversupply.
- Exclusive: Obama plan to 'Power Africa' gets off to a dim start
- Japan inflation slows in October, highlights challenge facing Abe
- North Korea's 'princess' moves closer to center of power
- Toyota recalls more cars for dangerous Takata air bags
- Northeast Nigeria bus station blast kills 40 people: sources