FERGUSON, Mo - Some 2,000 National Guard troops dispatched to the St. Louis area helped police stave off a second night of rioting and arson, as sympathy protests spread to several U.S. cities. Live Coverage | Full Article
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks edged up on Wednesday, boosted by tech shares, while the energy sector was once more the largest weight on the market as crude prices continued to flirt with multi-year lows.
- U.S. regulator orders national Takata driver-side air bag recall
- U.S. drone strike in Pakistan kills five suspected militants
- Same firm, new house: Mexico leader's conflict-of-interest storm grows
- Bulgaria charges radical imam, six others with supporting Islamic State
- Cleveland releases video of police shooting of 12-year-old boy
A woman was struck by a vehicle at a protest rally in Minneapolis, following the grand jury decision on police shooting of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).