NASHUA - Facing a recovering economy and a tumbling jobless rate, Republican presidential candidates honing their economic message are trying tap into a lingering sense of insecurity among Americans seven years after the global financial crisis. Full Article
PALERMO, Italy - As many as 700 people were feared dead after a fishing boat packed with migrants capsized off the Libyan coast overnight, in what may be one of the worst disasters of the Mediterranean migrant crisis, officials said on Sunday.
- Khamenei says Iran nuclear weapons are a U.S. 'myth'
- Shanghai GM to invest $16 billion to develop new vehicles
- Islamic State shot and beheaded 30 Ethiopian Christians in Libya: video
- Thousands of Yemeni troops pledge backing for exiled leader
- Poland summons U.S. ambassador over FBI head's Holocaust remarks
Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, tells military commanders the U.S. created a "myth" around Iranian nuclear weapons to portray the Islamic Republic as a threat. Pavithra George reports