FERGUSON, Mo - The streets of Ferguson were mostly quiet after two nights of racially charged unrest following a U.S. grand jury decision to clear a white policeman over the killing of an unarmed black teenager. Full Article
TOKYO - Asian stocks hit a one-month high on Thursday as investors bet that more central bank stimulus in China and Europe would shore up the global economy, while oil prices tumbled to a four-year low as hopes for output cuts by OPEC faded.
- Toyota recalls more cars for dangerous Takata air bags
- Special Report: How China's shadowy agency is working to absorb Taiwan
- Yemen rescuers sought U.S., British, South Africa hostages in raid
- West struggles with Russia's 'ambiguous warfare' tactics
- Hong Kong student leader banned from Mong Kok protest site
- Exclusive - Japan eyes military aid to spur defense exports, build security ties: sources
Over the past four years, Russia has lent billions of dollars and sold vast quantities of cheap gas to Dmitry Firtash, an influential Ukrainian businessman with interests in industry and media. Full Coverage
Australian cricketer Phillip Hughes dies in hospital, aged 25, two days after he was struck on the head during a match. Rough cut, no reporter narration.