LONDON - Islamist militant Mohammed Emwazi, identified as 'Jihadi John', was a member of a network in contact with one of the men convicted of trying to bomb the British capital's underground railway in 2005, according to the government. Full Article
TOKYO - Asian stocks edged higher on Monday as China's weekend interest rate cut partially offset soft U.S. data, while the dollar hit a five-week high against the euro.
- Hopes for peaceful Russian transition fade with Nemtsov: Kasparov
- China February HSBC PMI at seven-month high
- North Korea, angered by drills, fires short-range missiles off coast
- NXP to buy Freescale Semiconductor, merge operations in $40 billion deal
- Netanyahu flies to U.S., signs of some easing of tensions over Iran speech |
Britain's Prince William tours the tsunami-hit Japanese city of Ishinomaki and rings the "bell of hope" in Onagawa, during the last stop on his tour of Japan. Mana Rabiee reports.