ORANGEBURG, S.C. - If Democratic hopeful Bernie Sanders has a chance of drawing African-American voters away from rival Hillary Clinton in South Carolina's presidential nominating contest on Feb. 27, his best opportunity will be among the young.
U.S. stocks rallied on Friday, snapping a five-day losing streak in the S&P 500, as financial, commodity-related and other beaten-down shares rebounded. | Video
- Millennium after split, pope and Russian patriarch embrace in Cuba |
- U.S. and Cuba to sign aviation pact on Feb. 16
- Congress passes tougher North Korea sanctions, sends bill to Obama
- Michigan officials knew of Legionnaires' outbreak long before warning
- Two teen girls found shot dead at school in Phoenix suburb |