NEW YORK - U.S. stocks closed down on Wednesday for the second day in a row as investors stepped back after a recent rally ahead of jobs data due later in the week.
- U.S. Congress' backing of Netanyahu on Iran more show than substance
- Snowden says U.S. not offering fair trial if he returns
- Kerry says demanding Iran's 'capitulation' is no way to secure nuclear deal |
- Rebels attack Aleppo security building, monitor says dozens killed
- Fed's Evans wants no rate hikes until early 2016
SYDNEY - A year after the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, an extraordinary amount of key data remains unknown, fueling conspiracy theories and heated online debate about one of aviation's biggest mysteries. Full Article | Factbox
U.S. probe finds systematic racial bias and unconstitutional policing targeting black people in Ferguson, Missouri, but clears white officer in the killing of Michael Brown. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).