ZURICH - Seven of the most powerful figures in global soccer face extradition to the United States on corruption charges. Full Article
- U.S. stocks rose higher in afternoon trading on Wednesday, on track for their best day since mid-May, on reports that Greece would avoid a default.
- EU officials dismiss Greek statement on aid agreement being drafted
- Judge sets release schedule for Clinton's State Department emails
- Republican Rick Santorum to enter 2016 White House race: ABC News
- Air strikes kill at least 80 in deadliest bombings of Yemen war
- Michael Kors posts slowest revenue growth since going public
Kentucky Fried Chicken opened its first restaurant in China in 1989, considered a place for the rich- fast forward, Chinese treat it as fast food just as Americans do.