FERGUSON, Mo - As Ferguson grew more quiet, police arrested scores of people in cities around the United States who were protesting a Missouri grand jury's decision not to indict a white police officer for killing an unarmed black teenager. Full Article
WASHINGTON - Congress can block President Barack Obama from using federal immigration fees to issue permits for millions of undocumented immigrants to stay and work in the United States, according to a congressional research memo released on Wednesday.
- Asia shares ride on stimulus hopes, dollar hit by weak U.S. data
- Special Report: How China's shadowy agency is working to absorb Taiwan
- U.S. regulator orders national Takata driver-side air bag recall
- U.S. drone strike in Pakistan kills five suspected militants
- Bulgaria charges radical imam, six others with supporting Islamic State
Over the past four years, Russia has lent billions of dollars and sold vast quantities of cheap gas to Dmitry Firtash, an influential Ukrainian businessman with interests in industry and media. Full Coverage