WASHINGTON - President Obama said that the cyber attack by North Korea "caused a lot of damage" to Sony but that he believed the company made a mistake in canceling the release of "The Interview." Full Article | Video
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks extended gains for a third session on Friday, giving the S&P 500 its best weekly performance in nearly two months as energy shares continued to rebound.
- Exclusive: GM develops contingency plans in case Takata recalls widen
- BlackBerry works with Boeing on phone that self-destructs
- Staples says security breach may have affected 1.16 million cards
- China arrests U.S. missionary near North Korea border
- Exclusive: Iran's support for Syria tested by oil price drop
President Barack Obama attempts to name-drop Hollywood stars Seth Rogan and James Franco at a White House briefing, but does he stumble in his pronunciation? Rough Cut (no reporter narration).