NEW YORK - U.S. stocks rallied on Tuesday, with the S&P 500 on track for a fourth straight session of gains boosted by strong corporate results, including Apple's. | Video
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- White House confirms U.S. citizen released from North Korea
- U.N. chief says moving ahead with Gaza war inquiry
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Missouri governor forms commission to look at Ferguson unrest
The White House confirms American tourist Jeffrey Fowle has been released from North Korea and is on his way home to his family. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).