LONDON - Islamist militant Mohammed Emwazi, identified as 'Jihadi John', was a member of a network in contact with one of the men convicted of trying to bomb the British capital's underground railway in 2005, according to the government. Full Article
TOKYO - Asian stocks got off to a steady start on Monday as soft U.S. data was partially offset by a weekend interest rate cut by China, while the dollar hit a five-week high against the euro.
- China February HSBC PMI at seven-month high
- Russians march in memory of murdered Putin critic |
- Netanyahu flies to U.S., signs of some easing of tensions over Iran speech |
- More than 30 arrested as Hong Kong anti-China protesters scuffle with police |
- Berkshire insurance 'superstar' could fill Buffett's shoes
Britain's Prince William tours the tsunami-hit Japanese city of Ishinomaki and rings the "bell of hope" in Onagawa, during the last stop on his tour of Japan. Mana Rabiee reports.