NEW YORK - U.S. stocks extended their gains to a third session on Friday, giving the S&P 500 its best weekly performance in about two months as energy shares continued to rebound.
- Exclusive: GM develops contingency plans in case Takata recalls widen
- Fifteen U.S.-led air strikes target Islamic State militants: task force
- China arrests U.S. missionary near North Korea border
- Exclusive: Iran's support for Syria tested by oil price drop
- Iraqi Kurds claim more territory after breaking siege of Sinjar
- U.S. swimmer Phelps sentenced to 18 months probation for drunken driving
- Five dead, dozens ill from bacteria linked to caramel apples
- Turkish court issues arrest warrant for U.S.-based Erdogan rival, media reports
- EU leaders prepare for long confrontation with Russia |
WASHINGTON - President Obama said that the cyber attack by North Korea "caused a lot of damage" to Sony but that he believed the company made a mistake in canceling the release of "The Interview." Full Article | Video
SEOUL - The hacking attack on Sony Pictures may have been a practice run for North Korea's elite cyber-army. Full Article
President Barack Obama said U.S. blacks are better off now than they were when he began his presidency in 2009, but said gaps remain. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).