Wal-Mart recalls trail mix after reports of glass in product
(Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT.N) said it began a voluntary nationwide food product recall of certain lots of its store brand trail mix after reports of finding glass in the product.
Wal-Mart removed affected lots of Sam's Choice "Nature Trail" trail mix from sale. The product was supplied to Wal-Mart by Ann's House of Nuts, the world's biggest retailer said in a statement.
(Reporting by Ankur Relia in Bangalore)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane