Guess? says co-CEO Paul Marciano to become CEO
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Guess? Inc. (GES.N) said Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer Paul Marciano will become vice-chairman and chief executive officer, effective immediately.
In a statement, the clothing and accessories maker said Maurice Marciano, also co-chairman and co-CEO, will become chairman of the board. (Reporting by Shikhar Balwani in Bangalore)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq