Dennis Miller starting radio show on Westwood One
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Dennis Miller, the comedian and former Weekend Update anchor on television's "Saturday Night Live," plans in March to launch his first radio show on Westwood One Inc.'s network, the company said on Wednesday.
The daily three-hour show, "The Dennis Miller Show," will include Miller's commentaries as well as interviews and calls from listeners, and be broadcast in major U.S. markets. Westwood One said it will also relaunch Miller's official Web site.
Miller anchored Weekend Update for six years, and refers to many of his commentaries as "rants." The five-time Emmy award winner has previously hosted shows on HBO and CNBC, and was a commentator for ABC's "Monday Night Football."
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |