Dennis Miller starting radio show on Westwood One
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Dennis Miller, the comedian and former Weekend Update anchor on television's "Saturday Night Live," plans in March to launch his first radio show on Westwood One Inc.'s network, the company said on Wednesday.
The daily three-hour show, "The Dennis Miller Show," will include Miller's commentaries as well as interviews and calls from listeners, and be broadcast in major U.S. markets. Westwood One said it will also relaunch Miller's official Web site.
Miller anchored Weekend Update for six years, and refers to many of his commentaries as "rants." The five-time Emmy award winner has previously hosted shows on HBO and CNBC, and was a commentator for ABC's "Monday Night Football."
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |