Dennis Miller starting radio show on Westwood One
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Dennis Miller, the comedian and former Weekend Update anchor on television's "Saturday Night Live," plans in March to launch his first radio show on Westwood One Inc.'s network, the company said on Wednesday.
The daily three-hour show, "The Dennis Miller Show," will include Miller's commentaries as well as interviews and calls from listeners, and be broadcast in major U.S. markets. Westwood One said it will also relaunch Miller's official Web site.
Miller anchored Weekend Update for six years, and refers to many of his commentaries as "rants." The five-time Emmy award winner has previously hosted shows on HBO and CNBC, and was a commentator for ABC's "Monday Night Football."
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes