Sino-Forest says Macquarie no longer interested in it
TORONTO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Sino-Forest Corp. TRE.TO said on Monday that Australia's Macquarie Bank Ltd. MBL.AX has indicated that it would not submit a proposal to Sino-Forest concerning an investment or takeover of the forestry firm.
Sino-Forest said it believes that the Macquarie letter includes CVC Asia Pacific, which it said last week was a member of a Macquarie consortium eyeing the firm.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |