Sino-Forest says Macquarie no longer interested in it
TORONTO Jan 15 (Reuters) - Sino-Forest Corp. TRE.TO said on Monday that Australia's Macquarie Bank Ltd. MBL.AX has indicated that it would not submit a proposal to Sino-Forest concerning an investment or takeover of the forestry firm.
Sino-Forest said it believes that the Macquarie letter includes CVC Asia Pacific, which it said last week was a member of a Macquarie consortium eyeing the firm.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane