Adeza gets orphan drug designation for Gestiva
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - Adeza Biomedical Corp. ADZA.O said on Wednesday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted an orphan drug designation covering its premature birth drug Gestiva.
Orphan drug designation provides the opportunity for seven years of U.S. market exclusivity, Adeza said.
((Reporting by Robert MacMillan, editing by Quentin Bryar; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org; 646-223-6000; e-mail: email@example.com.)) Keywords: ADEZA GESTIVA/
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nWEN3184
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats