Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Roche sees lower 2007 pandemic Tamiflu sales
BASEL, Switzerland |
BASEL, Switzerland (Reuters) - Roche Holding AG (ROG.VX) expects 2007 sales of its Tamiflu drug to governments and other organizations building stockpiles in the event of a pandemic to be lower this year than last.
The Swiss drugmaker on Wednesday predicted pandemic sales of 0.8 billion to 1.2 billion Swiss francs ($640-960 million) for the influenza medicine, down from 1.8 billion in 2006, according to an investor presentation on the company's web site.
Pandemic sales accounted for 70 percent of all Tamiflu revenues last year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this