FACTBOX-Security developments in Iraq, Feb 10
Feb 10 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq as of 1200 GMT on Saturday:
* Denotes new or updated item.
BAGHDAD - A suicide car bomber killed five people and wounded 10 near a queue outside a bakery in the mainly Shi'ite district of Karrada, police sources said.
DIYALA PROVINCE - Three U.S. soldiers were killed and four wounded in an explosion at a building in Diyala province, east of Baghdad, the U.S. military said. A statement said the explosion took place when the soldiers were searching the building for weapons on Friday.
MUSSAYAB - Gunmen killed three members of a Shi'ite family when they stormed a house in the town of Mussayab, 60 km (40 miles) south of Baghdad, police said. Another two family members were wounded.
* BAGHDAD - A car bomb killed three civilians and wounded five when it exploded on a road in eastern Baghdad, police said.
TAL AFAR - A suicide car bomber killed one Iraqi soldier and wounded five people, including three civilians, as it targeted an army checkpoint in the northern Iraqi town of Tal Afar, police said.
MUSSAYAB - A roadside bomb killed one civilian in the town of Mussayab, police said.
ISKANDARIYA - A mortar shell wounded two civilians in the town of Iskandariya, police sources said.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study