Coca-Cola acquires full ownership of Philippines bottler from San Miguel Corporation
Co and San Miguel Corporation jointly announced today that The Coca-Cola Co has acquired San Miguel's 65% shareholding in Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines (CCBPI). CCBPI also owns Cosmos Bottling Company and Philippine Beverages Partners, Inc. San Miguel Corporation was previously the majority shareholder of CCBPI and had management control of the bottler. The Coca-Cola Company now has full ownership of CCBPI. The total consideration of the transaction is US$590 mln.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |