Ving Rhames scores with "Football Wives"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Ving Rhames has joined the starting lineup of ABC's one-hour pilot "Football Wives," which revolves around women whose lives are transformed when they marry NFL superstars.
Rhames will play the GM of a football team. The busy actor recently completed the Adam Sandler comedy "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry." His credits include the "Kojak" series remake and "Dawn of the Dead."
Gabrielle Union and Lucy Lawless were previously announced as wives, while "Lost" co-star Kiele Sanchez may join the cast. The project is based on the popular British primetime soap "Footballers' Wives."
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |