Ving Rhames scores with "Football Wives"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Ving Rhames has joined the starting lineup of ABC's one-hour pilot "Football Wives," which revolves around women whose lives are transformed when they marry NFL superstars.
Rhames will play the GM of a football team. The busy actor recently completed the Adam Sandler comedy "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry." His credits include the "Kojak" series remake and "Dawn of the Dead."
Gabrielle Union and Lucy Lawless were previously announced as wives, while "Lost" co-star Kiele Sanchez may join the cast. The project is based on the popular British primetime soap "Footballers' Wives."
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media