Station Casinos accepts $5.5 bln offer - report
NEW YORK Feb 25 (Reuters) - Station Casinos Inc. (STN.N) has accepted a revised buyout offer valued at about $5.5 billion from a group that includes the company's founding family and real-estate firm Colony Capital LLC, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Station Casinos was not immediately available for comment.
Citing people close to the situation, the Journal said the Las Vegas-based casino company's board voted on Saturday to enter into a definitive agreement with Fertitta Colony Partners LLC, which will pay $90 per share in cash to acquire the company and take it private.
Station Casinos shares closed up 30 cents at $83.30 on Friday.
Station Casinos first received an $82 per share bid from the same group on Dec. 4, the newspaper said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner