Sierra Wireless announces acquisition of AirLink Communications
Co announces a definitive agreement to acquire AirLink Communications, a privately-held developer and supplier of high value fixed, portable and mobile wireless data solutions for industrial and public safety applications. AirLink has achieved revs of $24.8 mln in 2006. AirLink had earnings from operations of $3.9 mln in 2006 and gross margin of 44%.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist