Sierra Wireless announces acquisition of AirLink Communications
Co announces a definitive agreement to acquire AirLink Communications, a privately-held developer and supplier of high value fixed, portable and mobile wireless data solutions for industrial and public safety applications. AirLink has achieved revs of $24.8 mln in 2006. AirLink had earnings from operations of $3.9 mln in 2006 and gross margin of 44%.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning