"Harold & Kumar" star answers "Call" for ABC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Harold & Kumar" star Kal Penn is heeding "The Call," an ABC comedy pilot about a team of L.A. paramedics. Penn will play one of them, a hypochondriac and pessimist. Also cast is Kali Rocha (ABC's "Grey's Anatomy") as the paramedics' boss. Penn recently appeared in "Epic Movie" and is wrapping "Harold & Kumar."
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ