"Harold & Kumar" star answers "Call" for ABC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Harold & Kumar" star Kal Penn is heeding "The Call," an ABC comedy pilot about a team of L.A. paramedics. Penn will play one of them, a hypochondriac and pessimist. Also cast is Kali Rocha (ABC's "Grey's Anatomy") as the paramedics' boss. Penn recently appeared in "Epic Movie" and is wrapping "Harold & Kumar."
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow