"Harold & Kumar" star answers "Call" for ABC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Harold & Kumar" star Kal Penn is heeding "The Call," an ABC comedy pilot about a team of L.A. paramedics. Penn will play one of them, a hypochondriac and pessimist. Also cast is Kali Rocha (ABC's "Grey's Anatomy") as the paramedics' boss. Penn recently appeared in "Epic Movie" and is wrapping "Harold & Kumar."
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |