"Harold & Kumar" star answers "Call" for ABC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Harold & Kumar" star Kal Penn is heeding "The Call," an ABC comedy pilot about a team of L.A. paramedics. Penn will play one of them, a hypochondriac and pessimist. Also cast is Kali Rocha (ABC's "Grey's Anatomy") as the paramedics' boss. Penn recently appeared in "Epic Movie" and is wrapping "Harold & Kumar."
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities