"Harold & Kumar" star answers "Call" for ABC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Harold & Kumar" star Kal Penn is heeding "The Call," an ABC comedy pilot about a team of L.A. paramedics. Penn will play one of them, a hypochondriac and pessimist. Also cast is Kali Rocha (ABC's "Grey's Anatomy") as the paramedics' boss. Penn recently appeared in "Epic Movie" and is wrapping "Harold & Kumar."
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note