Trachtenberg goes to Washington in ABC comedy
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Michelle Trachtenberg is set as the female lead in an untitled ABC comedy pilot set in Washington, D.C.
The story follows an aide (Eric Christian Olsen) to a Democratic senator who falls for the daughter (Trachtenberg) of his boss' archnemesis. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Trachtenberg was recently in theaters with "Black Christmas."
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data