Trachtenberg goes to Washington in ABC comedy
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Michelle Trachtenberg is set as the female lead in an untitled ABC comedy pilot set in Washington, D.C.
The story follows an aide (Eric Christian Olsen) to a Democratic senator who falls for the daughter (Trachtenberg) of his boss' archnemesis. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Trachtenberg was recently in theaters with "Black Christmas."
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |