Trachtenberg goes to Washington in ABC comedy
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Michelle Trachtenberg is set as the female lead in an untitled ABC comedy pilot set in Washington, D.C.
The story follows an aide (Eric Christian Olsen) to a Democratic senator who falls for the daughter (Trachtenberg) of his boss' archnemesis. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" alumna Trachtenberg was recently in theaters with "Black Christmas."
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |