Turk TV quotes Iran saying UK woman to be freed
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey's private CNN Turk television network on Wednesday quoted Iran's foreign minister as saying Tehran would release a woman sailor detained with 14 other British servicemen "today or tomorrow".
"The British woman soldier detained will be set free today or tomorrow," it quoted Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki as saying. It gave no further details.
Earlier, Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan held talks with Mottaki during a meeting of the Arab League in Saudi Arabia.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |