Dell says it found evidence of misconduct, errors
SAN FRANCISCO, March 29 (Reuters) - Dell Inc. DELL.O, the world's second-largest personal computer maker, said it found accounting errors, evidence of misconduct and deficiencies in its financial controls.
The company said it is working with Dell's auditors and management to determine whether any restatements of prior period financial statements are needed, and to see whether the control deficiencies "constitute a material weakness" in Dell's internal control over financial reporting.
(Reporting by Philipp Gollner; Telephone: +1 415 677-2547, E-mail: email@example.com)) Keywords: DELL ACCOUNTING/
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nWEN5912
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Wall St. rallied broadly as BOJ ramps up stimulus