Mexican singer kills bandmate
MEXICO CITY (Hollywood Reporter) - The lead singer of the popular Mexican rap group Cartel de Santa has killed one of his band members in a shooting he says was an accident.
Eduardo Davalos de Luna was with bandmate Ulises Nayit Buenrostro Friday evening in a house in the northern state of Nuevo Leon when he allegedly got word that the group's driver, Juan Miguel Chavez, was armed and en route to shoot the vocalist to settle a lingering dispute.
Davalos de Luna was brandishing a .38 pistol when Chavez arrived and fired several shots, one injuring Chavez in the leg.
According to the singer's preliminary statement, another shot ricocheted off the floor, killing his friend Buenrostro. Police are investigating the incident.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |