"Idol" finalist Tucker "Born" for Fox pilot
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Former "American Idol" finalist Lisa Tucker has been cast in the Fox drama pilot "Born in the USA," which deals with real-life issues of blue-collar families in Philadelphia. Tucker, 17, will play a smart, beautiful and quiet girl with a good sense of humor.
Tucker, an "Idol" finalist last season, also has appeared on Fox's "The O.C." and multiple episodes of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101." When she was 11, she did a nine-month run in "The Lion King" at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video