AMD says open to private equity financing
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD.N) is "completely open" to private equity financing if it makes sense for shareholders, a senior executive said on Thursday.
"We have absolutely no prejudice or bias toward the source of capital as long as it makes sense for us. We are completely open toward any of those opportunities," Chief Executive Hector Ruiz said when asked if the company would consider a deal with private equity.
"If it's something we think makes sense for our shareholders, we will certainly consider it," Ruiz said.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport