AMD says open to private equity financing
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD.N) is "completely open" to private equity financing if it makes sense for shareholders, a senior executive said on Thursday.
"We have absolutely no prejudice or bias toward the source of capital as long as it makes sense for us. We are completely open toward any of those opportunities," Chief Executive Hector Ruiz said when asked if the company would consider a deal with private equity.
"If it's something we think makes sense for our shareholders, we will certainly consider it," Ruiz said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions