Apple iPhone to ship late June: CFO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc. (AAPL.O) Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer said on Wednesday the company's iPhone is on track to ship in late June.
Oppenheimer also said that the gross margin of 35 percent the company turned in during its most recent quarter was "not sustainable" because component costs are not expected to remain as low as they had been.
"We look forward to shipping the iPhone in late June and are very excited," he told Reuters in a telephone interview.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data