New Issue-Rare Restaurant Group sells $100 mln in 7-year notes
April 30 (Reuters) - Rare Restaurant Group, LLC and RRG Finance Corp. on Monday jointly sold $100 million of seven-year senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said market sources.
Jefferies & Company,Inc. was the sole book-running manager for the sale. BORROWER: RARE RESTAURANT GROUP LLC/RRG FINANCE CORP AMT $100 MLN COUPON 9.25 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2014 TYPE SR SEC NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 11/15/2007 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 9.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/16/2007 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD 468 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YEARS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL AT TREAS+50 BPS UNTIL 5/15/11
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |