New Issue-Rare Restaurant Group sells $100 mln in 7-year notes
April 30 (Reuters) - Rare Restaurant Group, LLC and RRG Finance Corp. on Monday jointly sold $100 million of seven-year senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said market sources.
Jefferies & Company,Inc. was the sole book-running manager for the sale. BORROWER: RARE RESTAURANT GROUP LLC/RRG FINANCE CORP AMT $100 MLN COUPON 9.25 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2014 TYPE SR SEC NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 11/15/2007 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 9.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/16/2007 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD 468 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YEARS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL AT TREAS+50 BPS UNTIL 5/15/11
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media