Employer beheads worker for not milking cows
RANCHI, India (Reuters) - An employer in eastern India beheaded one of his workers for failing to milk his cows, police said on Saturday.
Neighbors watched in horror as Upendra Yadav was dragged out of his house in Jharkhand state on Friday by his angry employer.
The employer's father and brother held Yadav down before he was beheaded with a sword, police said.
The employer has been charged with murder.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000