Employer beheads worker for not milking cows
RANCHI, India (Reuters) - An employer in eastern India beheaded one of his workers for failing to milk his cows, police said on Saturday.
Neighbors watched in horror as Upendra Yadav was dragged out of his house in Jharkhand state on Friday by his angry employer.
The employer's father and brother held Yadav down before he was beheaded with a sword, police said.
The employer has been charged with murder.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales