Helicos sets IPO at 5.4 mln shares, $13-$15
WASHINGTON May 7 (Reuters) - Helicos BioSciences Corp., a genetic analysis technologies firm, set its planned initial public offering on Monday at 5.4 million shares at between $13 and $15 per share.
The underwriters, led by UBS Investment Bank, will have the option to buy another 810,000 shares to cover overallotments, according to an amended offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company said it is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "HLCS."
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness