"ER" star Cardellini in "Heaven"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "ER" star Linda Cardellini is set to join Paul Walker in "Heaven Project," an indie supernatural mystery shooting in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The story follows an ex-con who is sentenced to death and wakes up from his lethal injection in a small Oregon town. Working as a groundskeeper for a mental hospital, he is told he was given a second chance by God but questions whether he ever really died.
Cardellini will play the hospital's administrator and Walker's love interest.
She played Velma in the "Scooby-Doo" movies and will appear in CBS' Larry McMurtry miniseries "Comanche Moon." Walker was in theaters last year with "Flags of Our Fathers."
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning