Targanta Therapeutics files with SEC to go public
WASHINGTON May 11 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical company Targanta Therapeutics Corp. filed with regulators on Friday to raise up to $86.25 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company, which develops antibiotics for serious infections treated or acquired in hospitals, said Credit Suisse, Cowen and Co., Lazard Capital Markets, and Leerink Swann & Co. are underwriting the IPO.
The company did not reveal in the preliminary prospectus with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission the number of shares it expects to sell or the expected price of the shares.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats