Microsoft eyes huge launch sales of "Halo 3"
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. (MSFT.O) expects the launch of its upcoming "Halo 3" video game to surpass that of "Halo 2", which pulled down $125 million in sales in its first 24 hours, an executive said on Friday.
"I definitely believe that 'Halo 3' is going to be bigger than "Halo 2". Retailers know what 'Halo 2' did and they are not going to want to be caught out of stock," Shane Kim, head of Microsoft Game Studios, told Reuters.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video