Microsoft eyes huge launch sales of "Halo 3"
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. (MSFT.O) expects the launch of its upcoming "Halo 3" video game to surpass that of "Halo 2", which pulled down $125 million in sales in its first 24 hours, an executive said on Friday.
"I definitely believe that 'Halo 3' is going to be bigger than "Halo 2". Retailers know what 'Halo 2' did and they are not going to want to be caught out of stock," Shane Kim, head of Microsoft Game Studios, told Reuters.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ