Source Interlink to buy Primedia's unit for $1.2 bln
(Reuters) - Source Interlink Co Inc. SORC.O said it agreed to acquire Primedia Inc.'s PRM.N Enthusiast Media division for about $1.2 billion, in an all-cash deal. The company, which provides entertainment products and marketing services, said it expects the deal to add to adjusted earnings per share excluding one time costs.
(Reporting by Esha Dey in Bangalore)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes