Cryer, Denton "Tortured" by thriller
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Jon Cryer and James Denton have joined Cole Hauser and Laurence Fishburne in the cast of the psychological thriller "Tortured."
Hauser plays an FBI agent who goes undercover as an organized crime enforcer. When he is ordered to undertake the weeklong torture of an accountant (Fishburne), he begins to question his roles. Cryer plays Hauser's partner, and Denton is the supervisor of two men.
The indie film began production began Monday in Vancouver.
The movie marks a return to features for Cryer, who stars in CBS' hit comedy "Two and a Half Men" and got his start in films like "Pretty in Pink." Cryer's most recent movie was 2001's "Glam." Denton is best known as plumber Mike Delfino on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |