Watch TV anywhere on tiny set that fits on glasses
TOKYO, (Reuters Life!) - You'll never miss your favorite TV shows again.
A Japanese company will this week start selling a television set that is so tiny it fits on your glasses.
Called the "Teleglass T3-F", the television set is only 2 cm (0.8 inches) across and weighs 35 grams (about one ounce).
"By using this gadget, you can enjoy watching videos with one eye while looking at people and the surroundings," said Daizo Kiyohara, general manager at optical firm Scalar, during the products' launch earlier this month.
The company said the set would be useful to the millions of commuters who are packed into trains for hours.
The gadget, which includes the glasses frame, will sell for 98,000 Yen ($806)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow