Watch TV anywhere on tiny set that fits on glasses
TOKYO, (Reuters Life!) - You'll never miss your favorite TV shows again.
A Japanese company will this week start selling a television set that is so tiny it fits on your glasses.
Called the "Teleglass T3-F", the television set is only 2 cm (0.8 inches) across and weighs 35 grams (about one ounce).
"By using this gadget, you can enjoy watching videos with one eye while looking at people and the surroundings," said Daizo Kiyohara, general manager at optical firm Scalar, during the products' launch earlier this month.
The company said the set would be useful to the millions of commuters who are packed into trains for hours.
The gadget, which includes the glasses frame, will sell for 98,000 Yen ($806)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command