Watch TV anywhere on tiny set that fits on glasses
TOKYO, (Reuters Life!) - You'll never miss your favorite TV shows again.
A Japanese company will this week start selling a television set that is so tiny it fits on your glasses.
Called the "Teleglass T3-F", the television set is only 2 cm (0.8 inches) across and weighs 35 grams (about one ounce).
"By using this gadget, you can enjoy watching videos with one eye while looking at people and the surroundings," said Daizo Kiyohara, general manager at optical firm Scalar, during the products' launch earlier this month.
The company said the set would be useful to the millions of commuters who are packed into trains for hours.
The gadget, which includes the glasses frame, will sell for 98,000 Yen ($806)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB