FACTBOX-Security developments in Iraq, May 31
May 31 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 1500 GMT on Thursday:
* denotes new or updated item.
* FALLUJA - A suicide bomber killed 20 people and wounded 20 others when he blew himself up next to a police recruitment centre in Falluja, 50 km (35 miles) west of Baghdad, police and hospital officials said. The U.S. military said one policeman was killed.
* RAMADI - A suicide truck bomber killed five people and wounded 15 in Ramadi, 110 km (70 miles) west of Baghdad, police said.
* BAGHDAD - Two U.S. soldiers were killed and two wounded by a roadside bomb while they were conducting combat operations in southwestern Baghdad on Wednesday, the U.S. military said.
* BAGHDAD - A U.S. soldier wounded in a roadside bomb attack in northwestern Baghdad on Monday died of his wounds on Tuesday, the U.S. military said.
* BAGHDAD - Eight U.S. soldiers were wounded in a suicide car bomb attack on a checkpoint in Adamiya in northern Baghdad, the U.S. military said. Three Iraqi civilians, including a child, were also hurt.
BAGHDAD - U.S. and Iraqi forces detained two people believed to be members of a secret network suspected of moving deadly roadside bombs and other weapons from Iran to Iraq, during a raid in Sadr City in northeastern Baghdad, the U.S. military said.
BAGHDAD - Gunmen attacked a police commando patrol, killing a policeman and wounding three others in the Jihad district of southwestern Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb targeting a police patrol wounded three policemen in al-Khadhra district in western Baghdad, police said.
TIKRIT - Police killed one gunman and arrested two others after attacking their patrol in Tikrit, 175 km (110 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
MOSUL - Mosul city mortuary received the bodies of five men, including three Iraqi soldiers, in the northern city of Mosul, a hospital source said.
ISKANDARIYA - Gunmen attacked the house of Ubaid al-Masoudi, a tribal leader, injuring him and his wife in the town of Iskandariya, 40 km (25 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.
TAL AFAR - A roadside bomb targeting a police patrol wounded four policemen on the road between Sinjar and Tal Afar, 420 km (260 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
TAL AFAR - A roadside bomb targeting an Iraqi army patrol killed an officer and wounded another soldier in Tal Afar, police said.
TAL AFAR - One man was killed in a rocket attack in Tal Afar, police said.