Porsche files with EU to take over VW
BRUSSELS, June 1
BRUSSELS, June 1 (Reuters) - Porsche (PSHG_p.DE) has asked the European Commission for permission to take over Volkswagen (VOWG.DE), a filing with the Commission showed on Friday.
The Commission has until July 2 to consider whether the deal should win competition approval or requires further investigation.
((Reporting by David Lawsky, editing by Philip Blenkinsop; Reuters messaging email@example.com; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; +322-287-6811. Brussels newsroom)) Keywords: PORSCHE VW/EU
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nBFA000402
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |