Porsche files with EU to take over VW
BRUSSELS, June 1
BRUSSELS, June 1 (Reuters) - Porsche (PSHG_p.DE) has asked the European Commission for permission to take over Volkswagen (VOWG.DE), a filing with the Commission showed on Friday.
The Commission has until July 2 to consider whether the deal should win competition approval or requires further investigation.
((Reporting by David Lawsky, editing by Philip Blenkinsop; Reuters messaging email@example.com; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; +322-287-6811. Brussels newsroom)) Keywords: PORSCHE VW/EU
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nBFA000402
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia