Porsche files with EU to take over VW
BRUSSELS, June 1
BRUSSELS, June 1 (Reuters) - Porsche (PSHG_p.DE) has asked the European Commission for permission to take over Volkswagen (VOWG.DE), a filing with the Commission showed on Friday.
The Commission has until July 2 to consider whether the deal should win competition approval or requires further investigation.
((Reporting by David Lawsky, editing by Philip Blenkinsop; Reuters messaging firstname.lastname@example.org; e-mail email@example.com; +322-287-6811. Brussels newsroom)) Keywords: PORSCHE VW/EU
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nBFA000402
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media