GSI Group buys Thales Optronics beryllium business
June 4 (Reuters) - GSI Group Inc. (GSIG.O) said it purchased the beryllium mirrors and structures business of UK-based Thales Optronics to expand its precision technology segment.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The acquisition is expected to slightly add to GSI's 2007 net earnings, the maker of precision motion control components said in a statement. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in Bangalore)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |