GSI Group buys Thales Optronics beryllium business
June 4 (Reuters) - GSI Group Inc. (GSIG.O) said it purchased the beryllium mirrors and structures business of UK-based Thales Optronics to expand its precision technology segment.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The acquisition is expected to slightly add to GSI's 2007 net earnings, the maker of precision motion control components said in a statement. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in Bangalore)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt