- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
NBC sees Web video joint venture launch in Sept.
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Media conglomerate NBC Universal said on Thursday it expects a new online video venture it is building with News Corp. to launch in September.
The two companies announced the venture in March, saying at that time it would begin operation in the summer of 2007.
The yet-to-be-named Web video outlet aims to compete for viewers with Google Inc.'s popular YouTube video sharing site and other online video outlets under construction by large media companies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this