U.S.-led air raid kills seven Afghan children
KABUL (Reuters) - Seven Afghan children have been killed in a U.S.-led coalition air strike, the coalition said on Monday, the latest civilian deaths by foreign troops amid rising anger in Afghanistan.
The late Sunday strike, in southeastern Paktika province close to the border with Pakistan, also killed several militants, the coalition said in a statement.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ