- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
84-year-old man drove 67 years without license
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - An 84-year-old Dutch driver astonished police this week when he admitted during a random check that not only was his car uninsured but he had been driving without a license for 67 years.
Dutch media said Wednesday the man had escaped detection because he had never got a speeding ticket or been involved in a crash.
The man promised police he would ditch his car, which had also never been put through a vehicle safety test, reports added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this