Jefferies Group Acquires Putnam Lovell global financial services investment banking business
Co announces it has acquired the Putnam Lovell investment banking business. "The Putnam Lovell investment banking business complements our current capabilities and demonstrates our ongoing commitment to find the best partners to help us continue to build Jefferies. As with each of our previous acquisitions, this transaction is structured to be immediately accretive, and we are hopeful our new partners will be able to leverage our firm's broad platform to benefit our clients and shareholders." No financial terms were given.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats