LivePerson agrees to acquire Israel's Kasamba
June 25 (Reuters) - LivePerson Inc. (LPSN.O) said it agreed to acquire Israel-based Kasamba Inc. for about $40 million to accelerate its expansion into the direct-to-consumer market.
The deal comprised $9 million in cash and about $31 million in stock, the company said.
LivePerson expects a decrease in fourth-quarter earnings primarily due to deal-related amortization and additional stock compensation expense of 1 cent a share to 2 cents a share. The company also sees an increase in monthly revenue of about $1 million upon closing, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Purwa Khandelwal in Bangalore)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |