- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
"Heroes" co-star morphs into "Reaper" TV role
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Hot off her recurring role on NBC's "Heroes," Missy Peregrym has landed the female lead on the CW's upcoming one-hour series "Reaper."
The show centers on a 21-year-old slacker (Bret Harrison) who becomes a bounty hunter for the devil (Ray Wise). Peregrym will play the slacker's pretty co-worker on whom he has a crush. She replaces Nikki Reed ("Thirteen"), who played the role in the pilot.
On "Heroes," Peregrym played Linderman's "illusionist" associate Candice Wilmer, who could take on the appearance of other people. Her credits include ABC's series "Life As We Know It" and the feature "Stick It."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this