Barber stabs second client with scissors
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - An Amsterdam barber has been arrested for stabbing a client with scissors, the second such incident involving the barber, Dutch police said on Saturday.
The client was stabbed and seriously wounded after a fight broke out earlier this week at the barber's shop, police said.
The barber stabbed another client with scissors in 2000. The man later died of his wounds, although the barber was cleared of any charges after a court found he had acted in self-defense.
Police said they were holding the man, 42, and investigating whether attempted manslaughter charges should be brought against him.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow