Barber stabs second client with scissors
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - An Amsterdam barber has been arrested for stabbing a client with scissors, the second such incident involving the barber, Dutch police said on Saturday.
The client was stabbed and seriously wounded after a fight broke out earlier this week at the barber's shop, police said.
The barber stabbed another client with scissors in 2000. The man later died of his wounds, although the barber was cleared of any charges after a court found he had acted in self-defense.
Police said they were holding the man, 42, and investigating whether attempted manslaughter charges should be brought against him.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel