Barber stabs second client with scissors
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - An Amsterdam barber has been arrested for stabbing a client with scissors, the second such incident involving the barber, Dutch police said on Saturday.
The client was stabbed and seriously wounded after a fight broke out earlier this week at the barber's shop, police said.
The barber stabbed another client with scissors in 2000. The man later died of his wounds, although the barber was cleared of any charges after a court found he had acted in self-defense.
Police said they were holding the man, 42, and investigating whether attempted manslaughter charges should be brought against him.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |