Nice Systems to acquire Actimize
Co announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Actimize. Under the terms of the agreement, NICE would acquire Actimize for a total consideration of approximately $280 mln. Assuming the deal closes towards the end of the third quarter 2007, NICE expects a contribution of $10-12 mln non-GAAP revenue from the acquisition and a dilution of $0.04-$0.05 in non-GAAP EPS in the fourth quarter of 2007, primarily due to lower financial income expected for this period. As a result, NICE is raising its full year non-GAAP revenue guidance for 2007, to $497-$514 mln and is updating its non-GAAP EPS to be in the range of $1.31 - $1.42 for 2007. For 2008, NICE expects the deal to contribute $55 to $60 mln to non-GAAP revs, which represents approximately 40-50% growth over 2007.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying