Nice Systems to acquire Actimize
Co announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Actimize. Under the terms of the agreement, NICE would acquire Actimize for a total consideration of approximately $280 mln. Assuming the deal closes towards the end of the third quarter 2007, NICE expects a contribution of $10-12 mln non-GAAP revenue from the acquisition and a dilution of $0.04-$0.05 in non-GAAP EPS in the fourth quarter of 2007, primarily due to lower financial income expected for this period. As a result, NICE is raising its full year non-GAAP revenue guidance for 2007, to $497-$514 mln and is updating its non-GAAP EPS to be in the range of $1.31 - $1.42 for 2007. For 2008, NICE expects the deal to contribute $55 to $60 mln to non-GAAP revs, which represents approximately 40-50% growth over 2007.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media