Microsoft to launch Xbox 360 Elite in Japan in Oct
TOKYO, July 5 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. (MSFT.O) said on Thursday it would launch the advanced version of its Xbox 360 game console, Xbox 360 Elite, on Oct. 11 in Japan, a country where sales of its game console lag far behind rival machines from Nintendo Co. Ltd. 7974.OS and Sony Corp. (6758.T).
The new machine, equipped with a 120-gigabyte hard disk drive, will sell for 47,800 yen ($390).
((Reporting by Kiyoshi Takenaka; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org; +81-3-3432-8837; email@example.com))
($1=122.71 Yen) Keywords: MICROSOFT XBOX/
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nTFA002798
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port