GulfMark Offshore files for NYSE listing
July 9 (Reuters) - GulfMark Offshore Inc. GMRK.O said it has filed an application to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "GLF."
The marine transportation services provider said it expects its shares to begin trading on the NYSE on July 20. Till then GulfMark will continue to trade on the Nasdaq under the symbol "GMRK," it added. (Reporting by Manish Gupta in Bangalore)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote