BioHeart files for $45 mln IPO
July 12 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company BioHeart Inc. on Thursday filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $45 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The company said it intends to use the net proceeds to mainly fund drug trials.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price. (Reporting by Neetha Mahadevan in Bangalore)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |