Chrysler Group to invest $1.2 bln in Brampton assembly plant
July 19 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group said it will invest $1.2 billion in its Brampton assembly plant for upgrades of the Chrysler 300 series, Dodge Magnum and Dodge Charger.
The company also said it will make a $500 million manufacturing investment to prepare for European-market (BUX) LX platform product loading.
(Reporting by Dilipp S. Nag in Bangalore)
((Editing by Pratish Narayanan; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800)) Keywords: CHRYSLER INVESTMENT/
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nWNAS6683
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |