Cumberland Pharmaceuticals sets 6.25 mln share IPO
WASHINGTON, July 23
WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. on Monday set its planned initial public offering at 6.25 million common shares with each share to cost between $14 and $16.
The Nashville, Tennessee-based company said the underwriters, led by UBS Investment Bank, will have the option to buy another 937,500 shares to cover heavy demand, according to an amended prospectus filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
It is planning a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "CPIX."
(Reporting by Karey Wutkowski and John Poirier)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |