Trans1 files for IPO of up to $80.5 million
July 24 (Reuters) - Trans1 Inc. filed with U.S. regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $80.5 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The medical device company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a filing that Lehman Brothers, Cowen & Co., Piper Jaffray and Leerink Swann & Co. were underwriting the IPO.
Trans1 said it applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "TSON."
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in Bangalore)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |