Trans1 files for IPO of up to $80.5 million
July 24 (Reuters) - Trans1 Inc. filed with U.S. regulators on Tuesday to raise up to $80.5 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The medical device company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a filing that Lehman Brothers, Cowen & Co., Piper Jaffray and Leerink Swann & Co. were underwriting the IPO.
Trans1 said it applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "TSON."
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu in Bangalore)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source