Archemix files for up to $69 mln IPO
July 25 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company Archemix Corp. filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $69 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Banc of America Securities LLC, Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. and Cowen and Co. are underwriting the IPO, the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price, but said it had applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "ARCH." (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |