Archemix files for up to $69 mln IPO
July 25 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company Archemix Corp. filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $69 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Banc of America Securities LLC, Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. and Cowen and Co. are underwriting the IPO, the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price, but said it had applied for a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "ARCH." (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |