Actress Burrows makes it "Legal"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - English actress Saffron Burrows is becoming a permanent fixture on ABC's "Boston Legal."
In her first series gig, the "Deep Blue Sea" star will play Lorraine Weller, a sexy, sophisticated litigator who once had a passionate affair with Alan Shore (James Spader), the chemistry of which still lingers and distracts. Another new regular, Taraji P. Henson, will come aboard later in the season, the fourth for David E. Kelley's comedy-drama.
"Boston Legal" recently was nominated for six Emmys, including best drama series, lead actor (Spader), supporting actor (William Shatner) and guest actor (Christian Clemenson).
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |