Actress Burrows makes it "Legal"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - English actress Saffron Burrows is becoming a permanent fixture on ABC's "Boston Legal."
In her first series gig, the "Deep Blue Sea" star will play Lorraine Weller, a sexy, sophisticated litigator who once had a passionate affair with Alan Shore (James Spader), the chemistry of which still lingers and distracts. Another new regular, Taraji P. Henson, will come aboard later in the season, the fourth for David E. Kelley's comedy-drama.
"Boston Legal" recently was nominated for six Emmys, including best drama series, lead actor (Spader), supporting actor (William Shatner) and guest actor (Christian Clemenson).
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another