Actress Burrows makes it "Legal"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - English actress Saffron Burrows is becoming a permanent fixture on ABC's "Boston Legal."
In her first series gig, the "Deep Blue Sea" star will play Lorraine Weller, a sexy, sophisticated litigator who once had a passionate affair with Alan Shore (James Spader), the chemistry of which still lingers and distracts. Another new regular, Taraji P. Henson, will come aboard later in the season, the fourth for David E. Kelley's comedy-drama.
"Boston Legal" recently was nominated for six Emmys, including best drama series, lead actor (Spader), supporting actor (William Shatner) and guest actor (Christian Clemenson).
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |